Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a black car with the red hood to fender stripes, are there any hood and/or side stripes that will work? I am at a loss considering the placement of the oem hood to fender stripes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I put this stripe on my former Brilliant black 09 R/T, Its the 70 style mid body stripe. I Loved the look and fit of the stripe. Puchased the stripes from rider graphix. It's a bad cell phone pic however I think ya get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really love the 70 mid stripe. But it will not work with hhod fender RT stripe.

Looks like Tgwinn has the winner so far.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
i am struggling with my black srt....it needs something....i like the hood to fender stripes and i also like ridergraphix hockey stick with "hemi" in it...do u think it'll be too
much? will the hockey stick clash with the hood to fender stripes????thx

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I have done a few dealer cars that have the factory Hood to Fenders Stripes. The Hockey Stripes go pretty well with them because it balances out the stripes on the car. You do not have too much in the front or the rear.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I am struggling too

i am struggling with my black srt....it needs something....i like the hood to fender stripes and i also like ridergraphix hockey stick with "hemi" in it...do u think it'll be too
much? will the hockey stick clash with the hood to fender stripes????thx
I have been struggling with the same issue on my SRT. I think I am going to end up taking off the OEM STR8 "carbon fiber" hood stripes. That way I can do anything I want without mixing and not matching.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I have been struggling with the same issue on my SRT. I think I am going to end up taking off the OEM STR8 "carbon fiber" hood stripes. That way I can do anything I want without mixing and not matching.

We have a lot of customers that do that. I have even had local customers order their STR Stripe Delete so they could do something unique.....This was one of them......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts