Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a black mesh grille or something similar installed on their challenger? I want to get rid of the silver trim and I know that can be done by getting the Mopar Surround 10 grille, but I want to change out the plastic honeycomb that it currently comes with. I really want mesh or billet I guess would be ok, but mainly mesh. And definitely black, not chrome. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Anyone have a black mesh grille or something similar installed on their challenger? I want to get rid of the silver trim and I know that can be done by getting the Mopar Surround 10 grille, but I want to change out the plastic honeycomb that it currently comes with. I really want mesh or billet I guess would be ok, but mainly mesh. And definitely black, not chrome. Thanks guys.

First off, here's the BLACK side marker lights (front & back) that you inquired about in another thread. -eBay Purchasing Page Link-

08-10 DODGE CHALLENGER REAR+FRONT BUMPER LIGHTS SMOKED - eBay (item 370499064466 end time Jul-03-11 13:22:32 PDT)

Secondly, I have considered getting the black mesh grille myself. I have found this on eBay as well. I'm definently considering it. Unfortunently, there are no pictures of the product installed on a challenger.

09- 11 Dodge Challenger Stainless Mesh Grille Combo BLK - eBay (item 310302956101 end time Jul-08-11 10:44:15 PDT)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link to the side lights, just saw it. And for the grille, wow thats cheap. If its a good quality product then thats a hell of a deal. All the one I have been seeing for the grille/bumper grille set are in the 400-500 price range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts