Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for photos of black challengers with hood stripes. I'm torn what color to do with vinyl. Right now I'm think silver, granite or matte black. I can't seem to find too many pictures online. So if you got any of a black challenger please post for me. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
118 Posts
i went black on black

i'm really pleased, waiting for the roof and trunk stripes to match as well

hope it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
A red/orange color:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
A red/orange color:
Are those vinyl stripes or painted on? They look like a pearlescent / chameleon type paint. Looks wicked cool whichever one it is.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Are those vinyl stripes or painted on? They look like a pearlescent / chameleon type paint. Looks wicked cool whichever one it is.
Vinyl, Oracle #032 Light Red IIRC. Complete garbage product though, as they began falling apart after a year and a half and are completely ruined at the 2 year mark. :icon_frown:

Here's mine. Matte black with red trim.

I saw a car exactly like that at Springfest last year. One of the few cars I took pics of outside of my own group. Was that you? :rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Vinyl, Oracle #032 Light Red IIRC. Complete garbage product though, as they began falling apart after a year and a half and are completely ruined at the 2 year mark. :icon_frown:

I saw a car exactly like that at Springfest last year. One of the few cars I took pics of outside of my own group. Was that you? :rocker:
That wasn't me but threads like these are awesome! I love seeing all of the different things people do to their Challengers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts