Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,
SOLO Performance is proud to announce that we will be discounting all exhaust products, including catback kits, axle-back kits, and high flow converters for all models that we service. This includes your Challenger! Details are below:

DISCOUNT: 15% of all products

Date: Black Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Cyber Monday (November 29, 30, and December 1 and 2, 2013)

How To Order: Our website will be able to accommodate the discount for those three days starting on November 29, or you can call me direct at the number below:

Steve Mariano
SOLO Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002
[email protected]

http://www.solo-performance.com

Thanks so much and we hope you have a great holiday!

Steve, Jeff, and the SOLO Team

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guys you gotta jump on this! I just got the x pipe a few weeks ago and LOVE it!! People ask me about it all the time :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got the Xpipe too!! I love it. It's the best sounding yet!! I'm glad someone else other than me got this thing. Congrats!!! And happy thanksgiving
Haha your video is what made me buy it! It's amazing. I raced a 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo the other day (I think we know how that went :badrazz: ) and we both pulled into a gas station after, the first thing he said was "What kind of exhaust is that it sounds like a monster!" I was definitely proud having a lambo owner complimenting my challenger!

Thanks! Happy thanksgiving to you and your family also :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Instant excitement

Omg talk about excited, can't wait to order this on FRIDAY!!!!!!! EVERYONE get on board with this!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Guys you gotta jump on this! I just got the x pipe a few weeks ago and LOVE it!! People ask me about it all the time :D
I got the Xpipe too!! I love it. It's the best sounding yet!! I'm glad someone else other than me got this thing. Congrats!!! And happy thanksgiving
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Are you talking about the un-mufflered x-pipe (that replaces the mufflered x-pipe mid-body)? If so, how much louder is that setup? Is the sound deeper at idle?

Also, I can't find just the x-pipe on the Solo site. Is that something you have to email Steve to buy?

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Yes call Steve to order it. I like the sound better than the Mach x. It's deeper at idle and screams when you get on it. And yes I've had both exhausts. Plus zoomers blastin bobs and both pypes street pro and violator. To me solo's sounded the best.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Only 5 hours left in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!!!!! Get your order in now to get 15% off all of our Solo products. The website will be accommodating the discount code until midnight tonight, or you can call me direct at 516-655-9002 until midnight EST as well! Thanks so much for the support!

Steve Mariano
Performance Exhaust Systems, Mufflers, Exhaust Tips | Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Systems
Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
516-655-9002
My buddy Joe is gonna call you and order some tips from you.I would order some too but I have to wait till Xmas!:boohoo:
Thanks
Frank

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of us at SOLO Performance would like to thank you all for the wonderful support during the group buy! We are so honored and happy to be a part of this great group of enthusiasts!!

Steve, Jeff, and the Solo Crew

1 - 15 of 15 Posts