Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a Dodge/Chrysler dealership today and saw one of the new 2013 Challengers. It was the 2013 Challenger Blacktop. I saw one feature on it that looked absolutely amazing. It was the black gas cap it had on it. Would anyone happen to have one for sale so I could possibly buy it? I looked on ebay and found one but the price for it was almost $200. If anyone has one and is willing to sell it to me, I am VERY interested. It looks exactly like the chrome has cap for the R/T and SRT-8 Challengers, but black. Let me know. Thanks for the time.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I was at a Dodge/Chrysler dealership today and saw one of the new 2013 Challengers. It was the 2013 Challenger Blacktop. I saw one feature on it that looked absolutely amazing. It was the black gas cap it had on it. Would anyone happen to have one for sale so I could possibly buy it? I looked on ebay and found one but the price for it was almost $200. If anyone has one and is willing to sell it to me, I am VERY interested. It looks exactly like the chrome has cap for the R/T and SRT-8 Challengers, but black. Let me know. Thanks for the time.
200 was a deal, they are 420 retail at dodge and on backorder. also on the powdercoat you will need to take it apart completely which is not easy, do it in a room with nothing in it especially dogs, when you finally figure out how to get it apart all the springs and little pieces will go flying, as for the emblem you might as well just figure on buying a new one, it won't come off with the tape in tack, time to decide on a custom billet one, as for putting it back together without scratching it, allow a lot of time when the dog, kids and wife are gone because your going to be using the F word a lot , at about that time your gonna wish you just bought one from me for 175.00 with exchange of your chrome one. PM me if your interested, turn around time is around a week and that's basically because of shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts