Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently searching for a 2016 Hellcat B5 Blue automatic car. I have found some possibilities but they all have the black satin hood which I do not want. Should I end up buying one of these cars would anyone be interested in swapping hoods? My Satin Black for your B5 Blue. I live in the Central NJ Shore area.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe even work the hood painting into the deal with the dealership (if you buying the car from a dealership)... Dealerships will do just about anything to make a sale! :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm currently searching for a 2016 Hellcat B5 Blue automatic car. I have found some possibilities but they all have the black satin hood which I do not want. Should I end up buying one of these cars would anyone be interested in swapping hoods? My Satin Black for your B5 Blue. I live in the Central NJ Shore area.

It’s just the hood? Doesn’t that make it the T/A package? It might not have been available in the 2016 model year though. I feel you though, I just bought a 2019 B5 blue Challenger and they found ONE in the U.S with all the options (convenience, tech, plus, navigation) I wanted that didn’t have the 1320, T/A etc package slapped on top of it to drive up the MSRP. Good luck though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Update? I like the single scoop SRT hood without heat extractors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts