Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this on myself due to all the free time. Cost me around $100 for vinyl roll (got lots left) and used vinyl cutting tape which is really easy to use.

The hardest part was the measuring.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hood Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used vvivid vinyl. It is really forgiving in terms of lifting it off, reapplying and smoothing out air bubbles. Key is to clean the area thoroughly and do it in a place with minimal dust. It goes on dry and you can lift a whole sheet off and reapply without any problems. Takes a bit of practice and a helper to do larger areas but not to difficult to get good results. Just look on youtube for install videos.

I wouldn't attempt a whole wrap on the Challenger but I am planning to do it on my Jeep JK as it is basically a big box without any curves.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
Looks good (y) I am dying to wash your car though :p

A Guy

Reactions: Mondingo77

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just finished cleaning! 😀
View attachment 993030

Then this happened:
View attachment 993031
😫
Damn that sucks. My first car show I went to I cleaned and waxed her the night before. Stopped at Dunkin for some coffee. Got out, and look like a bomb exploded all over my car. A bird shit on the whole car. I was cursing and even threw my coffee. Everybody thought I was crazy. They just don’t understand. Lmao 🤣 Nice ride by the way. Back to cleaning. 👍🏻

1 - 15 of 15 Posts