Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if anyone has a black challenger with lime/neon green decal/stripes.

I see alot of mustangs with the combo, could look bada$$ on a challenger.

Post some pics.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Haven't seen it, but I like the idea of something original like that. Most colors go good with black- pick your favorite green and be the first!

·
Registered
330 Posts
the side strips don't look too bad, them rims gotta go though:puke:. And what's that on the hood and door?

·
Banned
557 Posts
Justinec....much more tasteful IMO. :)

What I think may look very, very good is a modified RallyE strip. Using the pic below, we'd make the car black instead of blue. Then use a titanium colored strip in lieu of white and lime green where the red is shown.

Any photochoppers that can help? A few pics to use...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just as I thought, looks bada$$. Thanks Justinec101

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is like the post tread of my dreams and nightmare because I want my baby to be unique. I am planning on doing this same color combination just with a darker green because I don't know if I like the lime green look. Green RiderGraphix Heritage Hockey line stripes and SRT style hood decal with maybe a fender Challenger or R/T decal priced around $600-$700 installed

·
Registered
20 Posts

2010 Dodge Challenger by t.szuta, on Flickr

I want to apologize for pulling this thread up from the dead but I just joined this forum because I saw the post about my green on black Challenger. I know the rules of forums and don't want to make a bad impression with my first post being something like this.

Thanks for the comments. :thumbsup: I have a few more things planned to finish off the exterior. She's only an S/E so the motor will be next. It just needs a little more power. It's a daily driver - even in winter so I can't do anything too crazy. Well, maybe....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Actually considered getting a black R/T, then applying some side stripes in a unique colour for it to stand out, green was one of the colours considered. The pics posted helped to bring this image to life, with green it definitely looks different and it does stand out.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Green stripes on black combo looks REALLY GOOD+

·
Registered
36 Posts
Justinec....much more tasteful IMO. :)

What I think may look very, very good is a modified RallyE strip. Using the pic below, we'd make the car black instead of blue. Then use a titanium colored strip in lieu of white and lime green where the red is shown.

Any photochoppers that can help? A few pics to use...

i was originally thinking of just green stripes but i like your idea alot, more subtle

·
Registered
36 Posts

2010 Dodge Challenger by t.szuta, on Flickr

I want to apologize for pulling this thread up from the dead but I just joined this forum because I saw the post about my green on black Challenger. I know the rules of forums and don't want to make a bad impression with my first post being something like this.

Thanks for the comments. :thumbsup: I have a few more things planned to finish off the exterior. She's only an S/E so the motor will be next. It just needs a little more power. It's a daily driver - even in winter so I can't do anything too crazy. Well, maybe....
i like your color scheme, i'm thinking of doing the same thing. got more pics?

·
Registered
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't have many pictures available online right now, but here are 2 more. I have also added a bumble bee stripe. The one that is in the picture was a prototype. The color was too bright and the MOPAR logo placement was a little too high. It's all been fixed now. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't do the green but I can attest to the fact that a bright color pops when put on the black. Center line is black carbon fiber. Yellow stripe is outlined in chrome vinyl.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
I didn't do the green but I can attest to the fact that a bright color pops when put on the black. Center line is black carbon fiber. Yellow stripe is outlined in chrome vinyl.

Ryan
AWESOME !! A STEELER-MOBILE !!! :cheers:(OK - I am a Big PACKERS Fan , but can still appreciate the YELLOW-BLACK color combination !)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts