Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, Kathy here from NJ. Ordered my new Challenger SRT8 last month and getting so excited as I watch it go through the various stages of birth at the Brampton Assembly plant. Went with the 6-speed in Brilliant Black with Gray stripes (don't want to stand out too much). I've been enjoying all of the informative posts here and getting some great ideas for mods.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to CT and welcome to the wait of your life... There are plenty of "Support Groups" to help you through the wait.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

enjoy your new ride the anticipation is part of the fun :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the "welcomes". Looks like I made the black paint shortage cut-off by 3 days! I love watching the status of my car being built. It's currently in KZ status and due to arrive in NJ on 5/9. I am told by many that the arrival date will continue to change for an additional week or two. I can hardly wait! I'm still a little nervous about the dual gray stripes on black that I selected. I haven't seen any pics of them yet. If you have a pic, pls post it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts