Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've booked a Challenger SXT Plus 2018 (TorRed Exterior).
I wanted to know how to add BLACKTOP® STRIPE, as the car I booked didn't have it.
When I asked the dealer to Install it he was able to find only the Rallye dual stripes.
But I'm looking for BLACKTOP® STRIPE.
Is there a part number from the official parts store?
Any Ideas?

I've attached the image of the stripe I'm looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,880 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk billy19murahmi. You'd have to add the Blacktop package to get it from the factory. And you have to opt in for the stripe, I think as opposed to my 2016 when you could request stripe delete, on 2017+ it's stripe delete and you have to check you want the stripe. If you click for the stripe, and don't have the Blacktop package selected, it will advise you that to add the stripe, you must add the package and it's extra cost.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Rider Graphix, a supporting vendor here sells a similar stripe

RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying.
I'm trying to get a car that is already at the dealers inventory. So I wouldn't be able to build it.
It has Blacktop package on it but there are no stripes. As you mentioned, probably when they built it, they didn't add the stripes.
So I was wondering if I could find the right part number for the stripes, the dealers could order and install it.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,880 Posts
You'd have to ask them, I really can't say. Tell them the sales code MZQ. Otherwise, get the one from Rider Graphix, and have a vinyl/wrap shop do the install. Likely much cheaper. A Guy

·
Registered
14,277 Posts
Send a PM to Luke at Steve White Motors, he sells the OEM stripes at a great price, or you can post a thread in SWM vendor section.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
You'd have to ask them, I really can't say. Tell them the sales code MZQ. Otherwise, get the one from Rider Graphix, and have a vinyl/wrap shop do the install. Likely much cheaper. A Guy
Hello, mine had the blacktop but did not come with the stripe. Now I want it and the shops I went to are quoting me like 700$. Do you know any shop that does it for cheaper than this? Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Hello, mine had the blacktop but did not come with the stripe. Now I want it and the shops I went to are quoting me like 700$. Do you know any shop that does it for cheaper than this? Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Please email me at [email protected] and I will see what I can do to help you. There were a couple different versions of a Blacktop Edition Stripe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts