Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I have bought Dodge Challenger 2017 without Blind spot modules, in menu this option was turned off.
Later I bough Rear Bumper Harness with Blind Spot from challenger 2015 (their code - 68245862AE), when I turned on option Blind Spot detection in menu - I received error by this modules...

Is there any possibility to use modules from Challenger 2015 on Challenger 2017. May be using modules from earlier model need some specific setup in some block.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,013 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I'd think it would have to be enabled by the dealer (in the BCM perhaps?). Or maybe AlfaOBD can do it? ChallyTatum may be able to comment on if he's seen it in AlfaOBD settings?

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I'd think it would have to be enabled by the dealer (in the BCM perhaps?). Or maybe AlfaOBD can do it? ChallyTatum may be able to comment on if he's seen it in AlfaOBD settings?

A Guy
Thanks! In my case, I'm sure that it was enabled by dealer, but sensors from my car was lost in accident :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the same problem. you need to burn your wines into the blind spot blocks.
If you were able to solve this problem, please write how. alfaobd was unable to write correct wines to these blocks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts