Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had their Blind Spot Detector repaired and what did it cost?...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
32,076 Posts
What specifically is the issue Jack?

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What specifically is the issue Jack?

A Guy
Not working, Bill...Shows the Need Service on DIC...But...it works every once in a while...So, is it the module, $400 + to climb under and replace...or something else...Bumper and facia are fine, ie no accidents...Just kinda asking if anyone has done the replacement and which side under car is located?...or just fu*k it and live with it...

·
Registered
Special order. 6 speed manual
2,369 Posts
Not working, Bill...Shows the Need Service on DIC...But...it works every once in a while...So, is it the module, $400 + to climb under and replace...or something else...Bumper and facia are fine, ie no accidents...Just kinda asking if anyone has done the replacement and which side under car is located?...or just fu*k it and live with it...
There are 2 sensors in the rear, one mounted inside each bumper corner. I'm not sure if there is room to replace a sensor without taking the bumper off (I haven't worked on a Challenger rear bumper in a while)

Hate to say it, but I would have it professionally diagnosed. Those are expensive parts to just throw at a car.

A good scan tool could at least narrow down the guess. May be as simple as a calibration, or reset.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
32,076 Posts
Indeed, the reason I asked is there are various codes that point towards what the issue is (low voltage, loss of communication, etc.). If you have the codes, we can find the issue and then hopefully close in on a likely cause

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No codes showing, Bill...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts