·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Oddly, I like it. Or at least like that I don’t see it everywhere.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I like sort of like it too. However, feel as though it would be quite the target for either LEO, vandals or other crazies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
I hope I'm not taking this off the rails. but there was a young guy parked next to me at a car show last year.

Apparently his Dodge Magnum is based off of a Stephen King movie. I gotta say, his exhaust system sounded great!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I hope I'm not taking this off the rails. but there was a young guy parked next to me at a car show last year.

Apparently his Dodge Magnum is based off of a Stephen King movie. I gotta say, his exhaust system sounded great!
Did this absolute mad man just smear fake blood all over his car as a theme?

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Did this absolute mad man just smear fake blood all over his car as a theme?

I hope it was fake blood, because the car looked ridiculous otherwise. Being he was a young guy, it could have been paint. I didn't ask him.

·
Registered
448 Posts
There you go, they need to remake the movie Carrie again. Or did they already?

Challenger would be the car that tried to run her over and then got flipped over, etc, etc by her evil powers.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
The Challenger is unique, the Magnum on the other hand, atrocious at best. Good god.

·
Registered
570 Posts
This just shows how crazy some people will get to make their Challengers stand out. Not for me.

Give me the classic look!
One day that thing will end up for sale. Wonder what percentage of the potential buying pool is automatically excluded after having spent money on those decals?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I think it looks cool, but my Challenger gets enough attention as is being nice and shiny Granite Crystal Metallic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts