Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one was brought in a few weeks ago after it set in the police impound lot. The drug dealer was shot in the face and I was told died in the car. The green car is sitting in Kansas City.

Say NO to Drugs ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You can tell it was a drug dealer's car...there's no brains splatter anywhere because you can't splatter what they don't have. :jester:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Lowlife got what was coming to him....but they messed up a perfectly good car:disgust:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I've seen worse...but if it was a drug dealer good riddance

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
This one was brought in a few weeks ago after it set in the police impound lot. The drug dealer was shot in the face and I was told died in the car. The green car is sitting in Kansas City.

Say NO to Drugs ! :thumbsup:
Did someone thank the shooter for saving this Challenger from a life of crime? :ninja:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
It would have been fair if he had been shot twice in the face.
Use hollow points when you care to send the very best

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I wouldn't want any part of that car. Some bad juju going on there.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Thats an EASY clean up ! A little Armor All and its all good. Id drive it no problem. Be a great story to tell people about at car shows. Before and after pics. lol
FT

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
shot in the face and I was told died in the car.
its a "ghetto-ized" Christine!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You guys really think drug dealers deserve to get shot in the face? Lol, alcohol is worse than weed.
Yup pretty much any drug dealer deserves that...does your average bartender sell beer to 10 year old kids? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yup pretty much any drug dealer deserves that...does your average bartender sell beer to 10 year old kids? :scratchhead:

Does your average drug dealer? No. 10 year olds don't have that kind of money to spend on drugs. Get real.

Inform yourselves people. Alcohol and tobacco (cigarettes) are a lot more deadly for you than drugs. They kill MORE people than drugs.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts