Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,well i took some of your advice and took out my car to give it it a good blow out did not see any smoke when a started it today so i will see. Car runs awesome.I installed a new tb from the fastman last week and this weekend was the first time that i really got on it and WOW what a difference ,i really noticed an improvement through all the gears i love it : well the bad thing is i went to get the wife a bottle wine and pulled in the parking lot and you guessed it,i hit the curb! cracked the front lower spoiler that i just painted.:hitit:Well i guess its time for the lockpick,just ordered the v.5 so i need help with picking out a front camera(obviously) and a backup camera what is everybody running ? lockpick does not sell cameras anymore. Gotta pay more attention! thanks all :( mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya its not to bad to fix but i have to buy a new lower spoiler , the wife works for dodge so 60$ her cost

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I think the majority got with devices on ebay. I think there is a specific option that u need to look for so u don't have problems using at night but I don't remember specifically. There are some threads on it though.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Yeah it will. The camera replaces the stock license plate light. You will need the Lockpick for install on our cars just as a precaution before purchasing.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk, nice to have you with us!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts