Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the warranty on the kicker stuff in our cars? My driver side door speaker rattles whenever I turn it up so I need to get it fixed...generally I'd just change them, but paranoid about taking the panel off since it always seems to somehow short out that friggin auto up feature

·
Registered
110 Posts
What's the warranty on the kicker stuff in our cars? My driver side door speaker rattles whenever I turn it up so I need to get it fixed...generally I'd just change them, but paranoid about taking the panel off since it always seems to somehow short out that friggin auto up feature
3 year/36K miles unless you opted for extended warranty. With an 08 likely on your dime.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I had the driver side dash speaker blow out on mine. It was fixed under warranty and it happened last year. If you see one of these speakers you will be amazed at how cheap they are. I never have my radio turned up past 20, but since one blew out I don't go more that 15 when I'm jamming. I have a '93 Infinity G20 that has the original Clarion system installed and it still rocks.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Heck Yes!

What's the in-service date? Shouldn't be a problem if within the mileage/time period. It is covered.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have until august but I'm going to go extend it to about 50-60k anyway :p, now you can extend factory plans for chrysler\dodge even if they are 12 months past the warranty, i.e. even though mine expires within 3\36, I can apply within 4/46 or w\e it is, so not too worried but yeah still got the base warranty for a few more months, just wanted to make sure it wasn't some separately warranted thing since it was "kicker"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts