Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it looks pretty good. I ordered an extra RT emblem so I will paint the other and see if I can get it a little better. Now I need to figure out what to do inside. I think I will start with stitching and headrest embroidery.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Ahhhh, nice! Haven't seen anyone paint R/T emblems blue 'til now. In keeping with the theme, you doing some blue accents in the interior?

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Looks good Tommas but I thought THE BOSS put the brakes on the mods after lowering. You must be able to talk a good talk. LOL

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Very nice. I like it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love blue accents on the black! Sharp!!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
It all fits pretty well, nice job.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhh, nice! Haven't seen anyone paint R/T emblems blue 'til now. In keeping with the theme, you doing some blue accents in the interior?

Jack
Yeah, thinking about doing blue RT in headrests and possibly blue piping in the leather. Neons in footwells might look good too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good Tommas but I thought THE BOSS put the brakes on the mods after lowering. You must be able to talk a good talk. LOL
She actually wants her own now. Thinks she wants to be a big girl with a 392 auto GWE.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
got a good overall theme going there...looks nice

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
very clean and subtle! can't go wrong with any accent color to black! nice touches!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts