Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im seriously considering the Strobe decal for my white IE

the sides are too boring in white..

anyone know where i can get them in Viper Blue?

i dont think Dodge makes them in blue???

can any body shop just make them? would they exactly match the IE stripe colors?

any idea of cost for stripes and install?

http://www.graphic-express.com/c_dodge_z_challenger_2008_qg-658.asp

found this, but they dont list Viper Blue....any experience with this product?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I feel the same way Huggy, After letting go my Hemi Orange RT, I kinda miss the details on the sides. If you find it please let me know. I would like to order them as well!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13 Posts
Electric Blue Metallic from Rider Graphix

Purchased these from Brian at Rider Graphix - color is Electric Blue Metallic - matches the center stripes perfectly -

Did the install myself - took about 4 hours - my first time doing it - take the time to watch some YouTube videos about installing - key is to clean the area very well to remove wax (used 70% isopropyl alcohol) -

I'm very happy with the results -

Challenger1a.jpg

Challenger2.jpg

Challenger3.jpg

Challenger4.jpg

Challenger5a.jpg

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Purchased these from Brian at Rider Graphix - color is Electric Blue Metallic - matches the center stripes perfectly -

Did the install myself - took about 4 hours - my first time doing it - take the time to watch some YouTube videos about installing - key is to clean the area very well to remove wax (used 70% isopropyl alcohol) -

View attachment 30539

View attachment 30540

View attachment 30541

View attachment 30542

View attachment 30543
I dont like the strobe stripes, but i love what you have done!!!That must llok great in person!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
ajl1997, Those look great on the white great job.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
color looks like a match.....great

im still on the fence...it will probably take me seeing some 2011 392's in person with different side stripes...im sure there will be plenty of examples in the next 6 months...

i still like the strobe stripes.....the RT stripes look awesome, but im against copying other models and feel it goes too far w/ stripes
(overkill)

we will see if i ever do it....50/50 right now

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts

View attachment 30539

View attachment 30540

View attachment 30541

View attachment 30542

View attachment 30543

Man oh man that looks Awesome! WOW!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts