Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure this is even possible. I was able to pair my phone to the car and make/receive calls but I cant seem to run Pandora via BT. My old car had a Pioneer APP radio and it worked with my HTC ONE phone, but with the 730N I need to be plugged into the AUX port. Does anyone know if it is even possible to get audio to play via BT on a 730N. If it matters I also recently bought a Lockpick that has yet to be installed? Thanks guys

Teddy

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sure, I stream audio to my 730n all the time. Since you are already paired you should just hit radio/media so the aux button shows on top, hit that then devices then the button with your phone name. You might have to wait half a minute or so after first starting car. If it doesn't work first time repeat sequence.

·
Registered
828 Posts
He's got a 2010 Challenger.... is the radio a newer 2011+ cuz I don't think you can stream music with the older version radio like you can with the new ones. I can't stream on my 730N RER radio.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sure, I stream audio to my 730n all the time. Since you are already paired you should just hit radio/media so the aux button shows on top, hit that then devices then the button with your phone name. You might have to wait half a minute or so after first starting car. If it doesn't work first time repeat sequence.
Yup, same here. No problems streaming from my Android to my 730n.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn 2010 car. I am going to mess with it on the way home from work. I would think 730N is a 730N. Oh well. If it doesn't work I will deal with it.

Reactions: DJ Hemi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts