Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Frederick will be in town on Friday Jan. 14th and wants to get together with us at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. This is open to all Challenger owners so come on out and lets have a fun time. Time will be from 5PM to 10PM

BOB's BIG BOY
4211 W Riverside Dr
Burbank, CA 91505
(818) 843-9334

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
You people out there are so damn lucky with your weather. I swear this has to be the last year I'm on the east coast through the winter...

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You people out there are so damn lucky with your weather. I swear this has to be the last year I'm on the east coast through the winter...
Come on out for the Spring Fest on March 26th we would love to have you.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah I wish, if it was any other weekend I would have been there. I will be in miami for ultra music festival... Already had it planned and have a bunch of friends from around here coming when I figured out the dates for spring fest. One of these days I'll come check out the way you guys do out there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bob is coming?

I'll be there!!!!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just might have to check this one out! :)

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Just confirmed that I have the day off. I'm planning on making it to Bob's on the 14th.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to Bob today and he is looking forward to meeting everyone next Friday so lets have a big ture out for him. There is also going to be a VERY special person from Dodge in town that same weekend and Bob is going to see if he can get him to come by.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Yo Syko!!!! Long time....holy hell, they'll make anyone a mod these days :lol:
I know...:browsmiley: what the hell were they thinking? :notallthere:

:D

You back in town or are you still in Detroit? Really enjoying 1-8-7 by the way.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Sup Homies -- Reddog!

looks like your gonna be a "whitedog" now too!!!! congrats brother !

My Car is being tuned after break'in of the new Stack 426 full build.
I just registered for SP6. I'f possible i will try to get here for this event !!

Dan

·
Registered
676 Posts
Can't wait to see and hear that new beast Dan! :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
I talked to Bob today and he is looking forward to meeting everyone next Friday so lets have a big ture out for him. There is also going to be a VERY special person from Dodge in town that same weekend and Bob is going to see if he can get him to come by.
too bad i can't make it Dave....i would love to meet Bob....perhaps you could encourage him to come back in March for SF6 ! :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'll be a little late but should be able to make it by on my way home from work.
Maybe we'll see ya there! Then you can hear how your old headers and mid-pipes sound on our car:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts