Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Bob Frederick coming to So Cal Friday Jan. 14th.

4K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  arcanesays 
#1 ·
Bob Frederick will be in town on Friday Jan. 14th and wants to get together with us at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. This is open to all Challenger owners so come on out and lets have a fun time. Time will be from 5PM to 10PM

BOB's BIG BOY
4211 W Riverside Dr
Burbank, CA 91505
(818) 843-9334

#5 ·
Yeah I wish, if it was any other weekend I would have been there. I will be in miami for ultra music festival... Already had it planned and have a bunch of friends from around here coming when I figured out the dates for spring fest. One of these days I'll come check out the way you guys do out there.

#8 ·
Just confirmed that I have the day off. I'm planning on making it to Bob's on the 14th.

#11 ·
I talked to Bob today and he is looking forward to meeting everyone next Friday so lets have a big ture out for him. There is also going to be a VERY special person from Dodge in town that same weekend and Bob is going to see if he can get him to come by.

#14 ·
Sup Homies -- Reddog!

looks like your gonna be a "whitedog" now too!!!! congrats brother !

My Car is being tuned after break'in of the new Stack 426 full build.
I just registered for SP6. I'f possible i will try to get here for this event !!

Dan

#27 ·
Hahaha yup! We will be there! :) We got them installed at the same time as our new exhaust system, so we aren't sure how much of the awesome sound is coming from the headers an mid-pipes, but it sounds pretty dang awesome! :thumbsup:

#28 ·
I'll be there... But please don't mind the car - I haven't had the chance to wash it since all the rain... But, I'll see you guys there after picking up my wife and son!!!

#30 ·
Hahaha I'll take a bunch! I just did a pretty awesome shoot yesterday. I was finally able to steal the car from my dad for the WHOLE day to wash it, so I did that in the morning and spent the afternoon and night takin pics of it! Got some awesome stuff, I'll post it up in the media section after they are all up :thumbsup:

#31 ·
Are you and Sr. coming up tonight to Bob's? If so and you're taking pics, I'll have leave work early and get the Orange Peeler spruced up!!!

#35 ·
#34 · (Edited)
I am sure Bob will break the news about the special edition only 10 being made Jimmy Kowalski editions. Notsure got car #1 Congrats these cars will be museum pieces on day. Who are the other 9 people did Jay Leno get one?

#37 ·
#39 ·
Alright, here's the few photos I took lol. Kevin, sorry I missed ya bud, the traffic was HORRIBLE. We left a bit before 5:00 and got there at around 7:00.
Hey, I'm glad I was able to give my parking spot to you guys!!! There were some cars circling for an hour to find one!!! ;)

I'll keep the car clean for you so you can take some pics at the Annual meeting next Sunday...

#40 ·
LOL Anytime!:bigthumb: I know it wasn't a full rev demonstration or anything, but figured it would give ya an idea:thumbsup:

Hey, I'm glad I was able to give my parking spot to you guys!!! There were some cars circling for an hour to find one!!! ;)

I'll keep the car clean for you so you can take some pics at the Annual meeting next Sunday...
Haha yeah That was perfect! Thanks:thumbsup: I'll be sure to get some good ones at the annual meet:bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.