Votes: 14 28.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
521 - 538 of 538 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
For everyone that has drolled over the pictures and YouTube videos of the engine and exhaust tone I got invited to MY CHALLENGERS house tonight to see his Hellcat. Believe me you will NOT be disappointed. The car roars a wicked growl and sounds great.

Reactions: Denzien and Toxic11

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not the "first" car, but rather one of the first. I believe MyChallenger won the distinction of being "first" But that is a nice video!

JFF:D
Rick Hedrick is a forum member? ;-)

I thought that was Bobs first Hellcat but I what do I know :)

I'm trying to repost the video but the forum software is changing the video id to *****. No idea why thats happening

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm trying to repost the video but the forum software is changing the video id to *****. No idea why thats happening

perhaps the video id has a naughty word in it...

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Thanks Dude & Bob

How cool is that "Scat Pack Bob" drove the car to his home and the Dude video it... What a memory that will make, if he has children.. Bob: I live in Napa Valley if you want to deliver mine, I will open a Bottle of Fine Wine that goes with Filet Mignon.:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
How cool is that "Scat Pack Bob" drove the car to his home and the Dude video it... What a memory that will make, if he has children.. Bob: I live in Napa Valley if you want to deliver mine, I will open a Bottle of Fine Wine that goes with Filet Mignon.:thumbsup:.

Wow, that's just awesome. I bet those kids will never forget that experience. Good for Bob.
Would love to see that video.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

521 - 538 of 538 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.