Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am Jeremy. 35 years old french guy here in the USA for training.

I just bought a Challenger 2015 Scat pack with manual gearbox.

I expect to import this car in France and to enjoy it in my country.
In a previous trip, I enjoyed a rental R/T 2016 Charger and I found it quite good, expecially when you expect Muscle cars to be heavy cars, not eable to handle well on curvy roads.
It was'nt the case, far from the stereotype we can have in Europ where we are more about little and light hot hatches...
I could test it on curvy roads for "functional check" if you know what I mean ! I really enjoyed it.

In France, I have a Ford Sierra Cosworth from the 90's. I know it's not sold in the USA, but the most similar car is the Mercury XR4TI. I will keep it with the Challenger because it's my baby, I restored it and modified it for track days or rallye session. "Old Fords become faster !"

I also have a Triumph Street Triple from 2009 as motorbike.

I will post soon, pictures of the Challenger and the Sierra if you are curious about it.

I think I am in the good place to have good discussion about the Challenger !

See you soon !

PS: I am still learning English, so if you see something wrong about my language, let me know !

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,796 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congratulations! And your English is better than some of our native English speakers :giggle:

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Challenger.

·
Registered
Ordered 02/20/2020 - 2020 1320
106 Posts
Welcome!

Is that by any chance in Lackland AFB in San Antonio? Looks familiar to me

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you are near San Antonio, check out Alamo City LX great group of car enthusiasts, and a well run club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
170 Posts
Welcome from sunny NC, nice collection of cars I dont believe the Cosworth was sold in the US but I could be wrong. As I lived over the pond for more than half my life I have some fun memories of the Cosworth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are near San Antonio, check out Alamo City LX great group of car enthusiasts, and a well run club.
Unfortunalty in few weeks I will leave for Arkansas. I should meet them before.

Welcome from sunny NC, nice collection of cars I dont believe the Cosworth was sold in the US but I could be wrong. As I lived over the pond for more than half my life I have some fun memories of the Cosworth.
I don't understand why they didn't sell this car in the USA...
Fortunatly english are very enthousiast about this car and they provid a lot of parts we don't find anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts