Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Body Color Painted 392 HEMI Challenger Engine Fuel Rail Covers - $399.99
Body Color Painted 392 HEMI Challenger Engine Fuel Rail Covers
Your Challenger is already one of the most awesome cars ever built. You most likely take it to car shows...the only complaint is that awesome HEMI engine needs a little more color. Our custom painted 392 HEMI Challenger fuel rail covers are a great addition and are painted completely custom to your exact specifications. Because these are custom painted to order we do ask you to give us additional time from order date to ship date. The 2014 Challenger has a slightly different cover then the 2015-2018.

Application
•••••
  • 2015 2016 2017 Dodge Challenger 392

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is an outrageous price. No.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I agree - they look badass but it's something that is worth $150-200 only.

·
Vendor
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand your concerns about pricing. These are custom painted to match to color of your vehicle.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes, that is great. Good luck selling them.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,441 Posts
Also (unless I am wrong, or blind) you show Purple, but can't select them on the web page. Again, I'm not interested due to having a Shaker, and that is good enough for me for underhood bling, but they do look nice.

·
Registered
264 Posts
It looks like you guys do a great job although with a little patience you can get the same results for $20. I got a spray can of colour matching paint made up and a little sanding some taping and clear coat...pretty much same result
B252F060-B9E4-41FA-B036-433249308E7B.jpeg

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
It looks like you guys do a great job although with a little patience you can get the same results for $20. I got a spray can of colour matching paint made up and a little sanding some taping and clear coat...pretty much same result View attachment 976622
Looks good, how did you do the white accents?

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
I painted the white first then took my time and taped the stripes, numbers and lettering off then painted the blue. Pulled the tape and sprayed the clear. It was a bit tedious but no pain no gain as they say
Gotcha, if they were metal, I would do the trick my dad taught me. Cover with tap and run a small tool maker file around the edges that will cut the tape perfect to the raised edge. I assume that would still work without harm to plastic, but would require a more conscious touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts