Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine came black with Dark Slate seats. But when I Google FF, it always shows white stripes and white seats. I have only seen one other FF R/T so far; at another dealer; and it has black like mine. My guess is the first ones were whote and then they changed to black. I'm glad they did.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The white stripes and interior is a $295 option. I saw one in Milwaukee with black interior. If you are wondering what they would look like without the stripe, just look at the SRT8.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Perhaps it was the way the dealers were ordering the cars. I saw a few FF Classics in my area. Some were black seats and white stripes, white seats with black stripes, or black on black.I drove a few hundred miles for my white on white FF classic with the six speed. I prefer it, but to each his own. Did you get the six speed or the auto? Because when i was searching for mine at least 90% i saw were autos.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The FF R/T Classic could be ordered three ways:

Dark Slate Gray w/White R/T Stripes
Dark Slate Gray w/Black R/T Stripes
Smooth Pearl White w/White Stripes

According to the order sheet I have at home it says orders with white seats MUST HAVE white stripes. Not sure if it was different in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts