Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any direct bolt on quad tips to replace the singles? Preferably factory type. Don't want to remove the resonators or have to cut any pipe. Just looking for a bolt on quad set. If not, I can live with the factory set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,294 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Wish they had a round option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Also looking for dual out tips, preferably round though the mopar pieces might be cool.

·
Registered
2015 challenger R/T
69 Posts
I have been wanting to order these from ebay. Only prob is they come from china or wherever, which is not a big deal i guess, if i really want them. $100 a piece real carbon fiber dual tips

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Reactions: Trever1t and EricG

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Those seem to be for 5.7 exhaust - which the '17+ AES (5.7) or 6.2 / 6.4 systems appear to be larger diameter over the '16 and earlier 5.7 exhaust.
Thanks for clarifying, at the bottom it says it fits all models, but you are right if it fits the 15-16 5.7 and V6 models, it ain't going on the bigger pipes!

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Yes, weld on. 90 bucks shipped off eBay. Excellent service, fast shipping, received tips within a few days of purchase.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I'm unable to copy and paste from ebay app on my tablet. The seller is tcboverstock.. item descrption.. Dual 4.0" Quad Style Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips Fits Dodge Challenger 08-16. My car is a 6.4.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
The '08 - '14 exhaust tips are narrower than the '15+ style

1 - 20 of 72 Posts