Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Bondurant Drag Racing Course

787 6
Dodge has been the exclusive partner of the Bondurant school in Arizona since 2015, providing it with a host of powerful Dodge SRT vehicles for its performance driving courses.

In recent years, Bondurant added a course specifically for drag racing, utilizing the incredible new production machines designed for the drag strip- such as the Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 and the Challenger SRT Demon- at nearby Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park.

In 2018, Dodge and Bondurant teamed up to offer new owners of SRT vehicles with the unique opportunity to take a complimentary one-day course at the Bondurant school (buyers can upgrade to a full two-day course at additional cost). This includes its new drag racing program, which affords owners of these mighty muscle cars the opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of a vehicle just like their own, on a closed course and with expert instruction.

Students can also earn their SCCA road racing license and a coveted NHRA 9- second drag racing license for a $500 instruction fee.

Driving Dodge's 840 HP SRT Demon At Bondurant's Drag Racing School (dragzine.com)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Furniture
Reactions: marpow
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
4,202 Posts
The Bondurant Racing School went bankrupt. The new owners have renamed it the Radford Racing School, and they still partner with Dodge.

· Premium Member
2021 HCWB Hellraisin/Demonic Red
1,161 Posts
Man I want to go so bad, but finding the time and getting all the way out there is a challenge.

· Registered
533 Posts
I'm kicking myself for not going to the SRT road race school when it was here in Joliet for like $500 bucks. I grew up with drag strips around, but always wanted to learn a bit about road racing.

I did correspond with Dodge about one of the road race courses, and they would not guarantee me that I could drive a Challenger for the class, so I didn't do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts