Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess there are new owners again..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,701 Posts
Reactions: RES

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the rules look the same, you have one year from purchase of a NEW Hellcat or 50th Anniversary Challenger to register your VIN to take the class.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Bondurant is no more

No wonder they don't answer emails
Do Hellcat owners get a free class as they did with Bondurant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
Yes the rules look the same, you have one year from purchase of a NEW Hellcat or 50th Anniversary Challenger to register your VIN to take the class.

manual on my Scat Pack says I'm eligible too. I never bothered to look further into it though, pretty far away from me.

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
manual on my Scat Pack says I'm eligible too. I never bothered to look further into it though, pretty far away from me.
Scat Pack is not eligible unless it is a 50th Anniversary.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was disappointed to find that my numbered, 50th Anniversary T/A 392 did not qualify. I should have read the window sticker closer, I didn't read deep enough when buying the car. Must have been blinded by that glittering gold paint... o_O

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
555 Posts
I took a 2 day ZR1 class at Bondurant back in 2011 for buying my new C6 Corvette Grand Sport.
What a great experience.
Especially the last day when Bob gave each student a few hot laps in their cars.
What a driver. What a sweet guy.
Met him again a year later @ Road America.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Wheel

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mine is. I got a card for it and it's even right on my window sticker. HAven't used it for the same reason the other DV8EDMNOPAR, too far away.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
604 Posts
If they ever traveled to tracks across the USA again like the original SRT Experience I'd buy someone's voucher or whatnot to do it again using my own Mopar.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
The Covid thing wrecked my chance to go. I got the car last March 30th and I couldn't travel. I've run out of time. :cry:

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
The Covid thing wrecked my chance to go. I got the car last March 30th and I couldn't travel. I've run out of time. :cry:
I’d call Dodge and inquire about that, I’d think they’d help you out as many companies extended their deadlines.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,417 Posts
Those people, least those that run it at the admin level, are total @$$clowns. Ask me how I know...my little SRT-DE with them, went all the way up to dodge corporate office and is still unresolved and probably never will be, because the $%%#@ company keeps closing down!
My guess is, there is no new ownership, just re-re-re-opened under a name change for paper purposes, to keep the same scam going. The same crappy, ill ran, scam its been since just before the old man passed away and trophy wife took over and drove it into the ground.....heck, even the long term employees were bailing out like it was on fire not long ago. Theres an interview on the web some place with 2 or 3 of them telling it like it really is...

Reactions: BS1970SCAT

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
In 2013 I let my 18 year old son have my driving experience as I had no interest in it. He asked what happens if he crashes the car, they said he’s not liable in any way. That in his mind was GAME ON! He kept trying to overtake the lead car, he’s a speed demon and wanted to see how hard he could push the car. Once they stopped doing local tracks it lost its flavor, most owners weren’t going to fly and pay for hotels to go to the track.

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He asked what happens if he crashes the car, they said he’s not liable in any way. That in his mind was GAME ON!
Definitely not the case today or for at least the last several years.

You wreck the car or hit something or somebody else, you are liable for all damages that you cause. Cars and track property - everything.

There is insurance you can purchase for $100 but the deductible is $8,000, apparently the insurance is included with the SRT experience so guess that's a help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts