Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My name is Xavier and I'm living in Lyon - France. Untill few days ago I had a 2007 GT/CS Mustang that I bought 2 years ago in my father's memory; he had always loved american cars but never found the time to buy one untill it was too late... So I did it for him and of course for me.
Now I want to change and I really love the Challenger look; a real muscle car with a nice face, a strong body and a big block... I think latest Mustang has lost part of their identity to be more afordable to everyone and that's not what I'm looking for.
So anyway I'm now in contact with some guys to import a SRT8 Challenger 6.1 or 6.4, depending on what I can find...
More information on next step...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, Xavier. Best of luck finding the right Challenger. That’s a pretty cool looking Mustang you had there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,278 Posts
welcome to the dark side.....>:)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Xavier, good idea on the Challenger!!! Please let us know and good luck!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome from Michigan USA! Best of luck on your car purchase. I'm sure you'll love the car - whichever one you choose.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum Xavier (we share the same first name :icon_cheers:) and good look finding a Challenger. I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. The forum has tons of great info.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,064 Posts
Welcome from California Xavier ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts