Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This system has been Sold........

I have a used Borla #140436 ATAK Cat Back exhaust that fits 2011-2014 SRT-8 Challengers auto or 6 speed. It comes with the Borla tips and 2 extra Zoomers resonators that use the stock Dodge tips. The resonators mellow the tone some. I have $1500.00 into the exhaust and $300.00 into the extra resonators. The exhaust being good stainless pipe is in excellent condition, almost new looking. I'd like to get $800.00 plus shipping but I'm open to offers. If interested PM me, email hreagle at yahoo dot com, or call five eight five 749 nine three 81. For local pickup I'm in Rochester N.Y. Thanks for looking...

Eagle

·
Registered
64 Posts
Still for sale?

How much for just the exhaust without the resonators? And is it a complete ATAK system, As the Borla ATAK system doesnt have resonators?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry those were sold, I thought I had marked my ad as such but I guess I didn't. As I stated in the ad, the Zoomer resonators were "Extras", I added them to mellow the tone. If you're going to go for the ATAK system get ready to make some real noise. Unless you're looking to really annoy people I'd go for something quieter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.