Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
716 Posts
Which tips? I went back and forth with Borla for a few months, theyy assured me that the carbon fiiber track hawk tips would not fit my scat.... i did not want to spend $700 to find out they were right...
Trackhawk quad tips. Love em!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks A Guy, I am looking for quality CF tips. I wen back and re-read the Borla add for the tips I like, and it says at the end that they will not fit OE exhausts. When I compare what the piic looks like in the schematcs for the stock exhaust vs the Borla tips it looks like the part that attaches to the muffler is about an inch or 2 too long

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes they have the borla-stype for 2011-2014

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes they have the borla-stype for 2011-2014
hmm ya i kno they have the s type, but just by like videos ive seen i noticed the atak sounds alot better, so i was wondering if they would fit the pre 15s. cuz on the website the atak is not listed for the 2011-2014, but i swear after numerous vids i saw one where it had an atak on the older models..lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ah yeah then not sure. Like you said doesn't say so on their website. Maybe email them and see

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Wanted to just update this thread with the look I finally went with. Got the flowmaster exhaust tips posted above (from Amazon) and then had them powder coated in satin black.

Reactions: A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,397 Posts
Looking good (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,397 Posts
You can't directly to this forum. You'd have to upload to Youtube, Vimeo, a file hosting site, etc.

A Guy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Here is the sound of the exhaust

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So I'm in the same situation as you were.
V6 with Borla attak. Was the exhaust system modified to accommodate the tips?
No not at all. It's actually a perfect fit I would say. For the amount it sticks out. That's with the tips I got which got welded on. Other may stick out further than you like and require some adjustments

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,975 Posts
On both of my 2010 R/Ts, I installed the ATAK exhaust, sounds fantastic! However, I didn’t care for the Borla Exhaust tips that came with this set-up. I ended up using my stock tips instead, I like the cleaner factory look, with tips flush with the rear valance panel. So now I have two brand new sets of Borla Exhaust tips with 2.75 openings (clamp style) to get rid of lol.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts