Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got enough cash for Borla Atak 馃槉
Worth every penny !!!! NO DRONE !!!! And LOUD OUTSIDE!!! Nice !! With welded on black quad tips from Wesdon auto so nice !!! Big pain to remove stock chromed tips but worth it .. figured I show some picks .. for anyone interested..

Auto part Automotive exhaust Suspension part Vehicle Suspension
Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Auto part Pipe Tire
Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Car Auto part
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Automotive tire
Auto part Motor vehicle Vehicle Exhaust system Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper
Auto part Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exhaust

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Nice...they do guarantee no drone, and the system does have resonators. Congrats (y)

I also like your spoiler overlay...where did you get that if you don't mind me asking? I hadn't seen that before

A Guy

I would have to hit the tips with some paint inside though if it was me...they came that way?

Reactions: Charles 236

Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
Nice, I like it. It is good to be able to hear your Challenger, the stock exhaust is too quiet.

Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
Welcome to the club. The car was fun before it's not 10x more fun

Registered
Congrats on the ATAK install; very pleasant to the ear! Wesdon has great exhaust tips; I got a pair on my S-type catback. Originally polished, now matte black. I did cut the inlets by about an inch to tuck them slightly further in.

Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
Nice!!!! I love my Borla ATAK!!! I like it so much I put on both of my 2010 R/T Challengers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts