Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Borla exhaust appears to be installed right. So I am incredibly anal about tips matching up, and I noticed that the left tip is an ass hair away from the rear fascia. I'm afraid of it possibly melting over time. Adjusting the tip only goes front to back, no side to side adjustment.

Here are a few pics I just took, tell me what you think:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
loosen the hanger bracket (as well as the pipe clamp) and see if you can move it over. thats what i had to do

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
loosen the hanger bracket (as well as the pipe clamp) and see if you can move it over. thats what i had to do
I've tried both, and all it does it bring them in or out. No adjustment for side to side. I have moved the hanger bracket as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Finally made some progress! I was able to lower the tips a little and moved the hanger tip more to left in the rubber holder. Still very close to the bumper, but more than 1 ass hairs away. Now I'd say 1 mm. Even though I tighten the shit out of them, they tend to shift after hard driving. Hopefully they will stay where they are at, and I'll be satisfied.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry but I have to say it since you are posting in the Detailing section....wash your car! That thing looks like its been offroading.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry but I have to say it since you are posting in the Detailing section....wash your car! That thing looks like its been offroading.
Hehe I know, but it has been raining non stop every day! Hopefully within the next few days it stops and my baby can be clean again. :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

LOL, yep he is definitely in the wrong forum area to be posting pics like that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts