Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
471 Posts
So exhaust sounds great and it’s already broken in so shouldn’t really change. Tips are coming.

Did you notice any change in sound with the tips? You had mentioned it will lower the volume inside a bit which is fine with me, but did it change external sound at all?

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
134 Posts
How used was that borla you bought? The OP said this was after a year of use how many miles have you put through the exhaust?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So exhaust sounds great and it’s already broken in so shouldn’t really change. Tips are coming.

Did you notice any change in sound with the tips? You had mentioned it will lower the volume inside a bit which is fine with me, but did it change external sound at all?

Sounds awesome! The wesdon rectangle tips seem to have a megaphone effect and slightly amplify the exterior sound. And since the exhaust no longer dumps under the bumper, the tone is more refined with modified reverb and reduced interior sound.

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
471 Posts
How used was that borla you bought? The OP said this was after a year of use how many miles have you put through the exhaust?
This one had 20,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
@Sublime19 not sure if you got the tips yet, but I highly recommend painting the inner walls; it makes the tips look way better.

I used plastidip and peeled the excess, a much better look!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts