Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borla has built a reputation as one of the finest exhaust companies on Earth, and we've built a love for their product. Because of this love, we're pricing all of their exhaust systems at the lowest prices online, so that you can get them with the best savings. If you want to improve HP and Torque across the RPM range, as well as the tonal quality and volume of your Challenger, look no further than a Borla exhaust.

SRT8 Cat-Back Exhaust System - $1289.99 + Free Shipping

Challenger RT Cat-Back Exhaust System
- $1175.95 + Free Shipping

We have other great exhaust systems and header packages at fantastic prices, so come by the website and check them out.

Thanks,
Matt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are still in stock and on sale, so jump on the opportunity now! Been loving all of the positive feedback on these systems, and appreciating all of the orders!

Thanks,
Matt :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the Borla Axle Back system in my Mustang and did it in my garage, will I be able to do the same to our SRT8 Chally? We owned the car now for over a year put a whopping 1200 miles on it and now Denise wants more rumble! Finally!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Borla Axle Back system in my Mustang and did it in my garage, will I be able to do the same to our SRT8 Chally? We owned the car now for over a year put a whopping 1200 miles on it and now Denise wants more rumble! Finally!
If you have access to a lift, exhaust installs are very easy. If you don't have a lift, but jack the vehicle up, it can be done, but it's not as simple. The install will be similar to the Mustang one, but these are Cat-Back systems, not Axle-Back, so there are more exhaust components going further back. Again, it can be done by a patient person, but it's not exactly fun. Of course, with a lift, me and a couple buddies can regularly do a full exhaust install in 2-3 beers time, with a decent bit of goofing off taking place.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
334 Posts
Your link says for 2009+ SRT/8 I have a 2008 will the fitment be OK? Also this exhaust has no resonators correct, just mufflers?

Thanks Price seems good.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your link says for 2009+ SRT/8 I have a 2008 will the fitment be OK? Also this exhaust has no resonators correct, just mufflers?

Thanks Price seems good.
Yeah, that's supposed to say 2008+, and is just a stupid typo on my part, sorry! I am getting that taken care of, thanks for the heads up. It will fit your SRT/8 perfectly. Also, this system is without resonators, that's correct.

Again, good call on the year there, appreciate the keen eye!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the price is fair enough. I love it. :D
Thanks! And yeah, it's hard not to love this system. The Challenger's already the best sounding car on the road, and this only widens the gap between it and the rest of the pack in the category!

Thanks,

·
Registered
299 Posts
Matt,
Just purchased a 2010 r/t 5.7 is the sale still available
I'm not 100% sure it's still on sale, but the their website says it is.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matt,
Just purchased a 2010 r/t 5.7 is the sale still available
Those prices were so popular that they seem to be here to stay. From here, too, they'll only ever go down, as we're committed to being the lowest priced Borla distributor available for the Challenger market.

-Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah, fair price.

*MOD EDIT: Remainder of post removed. Please don't advertise a competitor in a site vendor's thread.*

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the orders, everybody! Been great seeing these systems move well, appreciate the orders! We just got a couple more in, but it has been difficult keeping them stocked.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Borla has built a reputation as one of the finest exhaust companies on Earth, and we've built a love for their product. Because of this love, we're pricing all of their exhaust systems at the lowest prices online, so that you can get them with the best savings. If you want to improve HP and Torque across the RPM range, as well as the tonal quality and volume of your Challenger, look no further than a Borla exhaust.

SRT8 Cat-Back Exhaust System - $1289.99 + Free Shipping

Challenger RT Cat-Back Exhaust System
- $1175.95 + Free Shipping

We have other great exhaust systems and header packages at fantastic prices, so come by the website and check them out.

Thanks,
Matt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
What about the S-Type? Do you have any videos with this exhaust? What is the difference between the one you offer and the S-Type they have in the Borla Web page.
Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 210 Posts