Dodge Challenger Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am looking for a catback system that is a little louder than stock but is free flowing. Does anyone have such a system? A friend of mine has a catback system on his that is offensive. I don't want something like that. HELP!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
I am looking for a catback system that is a little louder than stock but is free flowing. Does anyone have such a system? A friend of mine has a catback system on his that is offensive. I don't want something like that. HELP!
For what model and year Challenger?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Matt

2 questions for ya.

I have a 09 6 speed car. will the ATAK fit on that as well?? I would think so but you never know..

Also, do you know if the TIPS on the systems can be moved IN some, is there any or enough adjustment. I was looking at your video and when you shot the close up of the exhaust when the car was parked and doing revs the tips stuck out more than i care for, so i was curious if that can be changed.. i looked at the picture of the system at the end of the video but it is hard to tell

thanks
chris

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #205 (Edited)
ATAK system will fit perfectly on an 09 6-Speed, so no worries there.

As for tip fit placement, there is a little room for movement when installing the system. Maybe no more than an inch or so, either direction, but a little bit of room. As for where you want them to sit, I'm not certain, simply b/c I can't see it/visualize exactly what you're going for. I'd be surprised if you couldn't get it closer to ideal, though.

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

Matt

2 questions for ya.

I have a 09 6 speed car. will the ATAK fit on that as well?? I would think so but you never know..

Also, do you know if the TIPS on the systems can be moved IN some, is there any or enough adjustment. I was looking at your video and when you shot the close up of the exhaust when the car was parked and doing revs the tips stuck out more than i care for, so i was curious if that can be changed.. i looked at the picture of the system at the end of the video but it is hard to tell

thanks
chris

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
thanks matt
i want the tips FLUSH with the rear lower valance.. most pics including the video you have posted looks to stick out a couple of inches.. could the PIPE be cut to shorten up or would that cause problems?

chris

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #207 (Edited)
thanks matt
i want the tips FLUSH with the rear lower valance.. most pics including the video you have posted looks to stick out a couple of inches.. could the PIPE be cut to shorten up or would that cause problems?

chris
Pipes could absolutely be cut, as the coupling for joining is only wider on one side, but I'd make sure you trust whoever is doing this A LOT ;)

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Borla has built a reputation as one of the finest exhaust companies on Earth, and we've built a love for their product. Because of this love, we're pricing all of their exhaust systems at the lowest prices online, so that you can get them with the best savings. If you want to improve HP and Torque across the RPM range, as well as the tonal quality and volume of your Challenger, look no further than a Borla exhaust.

SRT8 Cat-Back Exhaust System This system is for the 6.1L SRT8 Challengers. This exhaust has a really nice, aggressive, and powerful exhaust tone outside of the vehicle and no discernible drone when inside of the car. Clean, aggressive, and throaty this exhaust system has the sort of tonal quality that one would expect from a car that is equal parts classic muscle heritage and modern day technological advancement - $1339.99 + Free Shipping

Challenger RT Cat-Back Exhaust System
- $1224.99 + Free Shipping

Challenger RT S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust Throaty, powerful, loud, and deep. The Sport system for the R/T provides a low and powerful resonant tone that is truly indicative of the classic muscle-car heritage of the Challenger- $1199.99 + Free Shipping

Borla ATAK Exhaust System for the Challenger RT This system is, hands down, the most popular exhaust we sell for the Dodge Challenger. The Borla ATAK tone is a perfect blend of refinement and muscle for a car as incredible at the R/T Challenger- $1274.99 + Free Shipping!

The Borla ATAK Exhaust for the Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392 is the real deal when it comes to Challenger exhaust systems. One of the newest exhausts in the entire Borla line-up, this thing is absolutely awesome! You get more volume and a more refined tone than the S-Type, with less cabin drone than the Sport counterpart (again though, we're talking a 6.4L 392 Hemi V8 engine, and something that powerful when given an aggresive exhaust tone will have some drone), all thanks to Borla's patented Multi-Core Acoustically Tuned technology. This exhaust system is DEFINITELY worth a look, and is only $1424.99 with Free Shipping! We currently have a couple of these in stock, so act fast! Will ship out within 24 hours of you ordering it.

The Borla S-Type Exhaust for the Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392 is actually the newest Borla exhaust on the block, anywhere. Borla recently revamped their S-Type mufflers for a deeper, throatier tone and lessened cabin drone from before, but still a system with some drone, and this exhaust is really indicative of that. Current sale price is $1399.99 with Free Shipping, which should put us well below any and all competitors!

We have other great exhaust systems and header packages at fantastic prices, so come by the website and check them out.

Thanks,
Matt

201 - 210 of 210 Posts