1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
757 Posts
That is a good looking wheel for sure. What do they run cost-wise?

Being a 3-piece wheel (and assuming they're forged), they shouldn't add too much in weight. I hope you put them on, and post some pics after you do. The 10.5" width in the back should run close to fitting even with the lip of the wheel well, depending on back-spacing/offset...

Do you have an SE, R/T, or SRT8?

Is your car stock height, or lowered?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are NOT forged but cast and no can't get without rivits as they are functional...They hold the wheel together. I really don't know retail price, I only wholesale. I have a stock height Black R/T, No stripes and They DO work on SRT. My only real concern is tire choices...I want something to fill the fender well and I don't think I have much of an option. Would look FANTASTIC if I lowered but there's always the cost to think of.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
wheels

Hey Brian I think of ya as a friend on this site and I know ya have great taste in wheels.( I love mine ) But if you look at the reflection of the rivets in the sides of the wheels it just kills the look. that wheel is way to pretty to have that reflection, I think it would really show more when its rolling down the road. your car looked great with the boss wheels , I am glad ya didnt like the look, but I think youll do better if ya wait for a cleaner look, no rivets, and you will have to clean em out. But this is just my thinking, and you did ask .

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friends don't let friends buy chrome wheels with rivets that you won't be able to clean well enough to keep them from pitting and ruining the wheels because you have a daily driver and I'd really hate to see you waste all that money and be completely unhappy and I'd have to tell ya "I told you so"

LOL

Nope...not gonna get em.. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts