Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
NICE!! One of our track buddies has one and turns 13.8's with it. I want one!

Jack

·
Registered
350 Posts
Haha blends in with the scenery! awesome truck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Love the new hood option for the Ram! What comes with the R/T group? Looked at one on the lot last weekend and could only see the added R/T emblem that was differant from the other Rams at the dealer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Daaaaaaang! Complete with hood scoops. Diggin' the the Dodge Rams. Has to be my next truck. But my Toyota Tundra aint gonna die anytime soon, so it will be a while.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The 390 hp 5.7 liter on a regular cab short bed truck has to be awesome. I just loaded one out for 34k thats an awesome price for all that you get.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice truck, can you post more pictures?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Awsome looking truck! :bigthumb: I wasn't aware you could even get a Ram optioned that way. have to tell the wife I think we need an R/T Ram to go with the 2010 R/T Classic Chally we just got in Oct.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just got it this afternoon and put a few miles on it.Don't want to get on it too bad.It does scoot though.Makes my '08' Silverado LTZ that I had look kind of pale.It is pretty loaded up when you get the R/T option.They pimped it with 22" tires and wheels in the package......JB.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Bad azz truck man, but somehow a R/T truck just doesn't seem right somehow.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
NICE ride! Now, order the CLASSIC rear quarter R/T stripes and put them on the front fenders - starting from the headlights back.
I just love the power bulge hood on these trucks.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts