Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new T2 and tried to run it on my computer but the Tuner keeps giving me a " download failure" the it goes into a never ending reboot then it fails again .
I followed the instructions word for word.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man, i went round and round with them and after two weeks of ordering the tuner getting it in, then ordering the PCM swap, they tell me they don't have a PCM for the 2018 challenger yet...., crushed me..,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, i went round and round with them and after two weeks of ordering the tuner getting it in, then ordering the PCM swap, they tell me they don't have a PCM for the 2018 challenger yet...., crushed me..,
that sucks bro . I'm thinking of sending this crap back and get my money. Can't get the thing to stop rebooting and when I plug it into the car , it says " your car has parameters and I need to load the ignition crap online .

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
113 Posts
Try disconnect your WiFi from the t2 tuner and download directly from your computer or laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine works fine and it's by far the only mod I've made on my car that I can feel the difference. Reset wheel size , set it to the 91 Octane tune and she roars . The diablo tune I've noticed keeps MAP and TPS open at 10*.
I love it !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts