Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I did it! Bought a brand new 2010 SRT-8. Black, 6-speed, F1 tires. It was just luck finding one without the sunroof (I've never liked sunroofs...might have something to do with being 6'5"...). I would have liked NAV but for a $10,270 discount I can live without it or get one of those portable units.

I'm away on business for a week so I won't be picking it up until the week after next but here's the mandatory shot...it's dirty and a BlackBerry pic but it's what I've got;-)

I'm going to have the stripes removed and get some lowering springs just as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Got my 2010 SRT8 for $35k also welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!

I bought a 2010 torred 6-speed SRT about six weeks ago. I LOVE IT.

I really like the black ones. I do like the black on black, but hey, it's all good. Heck, they're all pretty cars. Pretty, fast and fun. Have fun, I know I am!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats and drive it like you stole it.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats!

I bought a 2010 torred 6-speed SRT about six weeks ago. I LOVE IT.

I really like the black ones. I do like the black on black, but hey, it's all good. Heck, they're all pretty cars. Pretty, fast and fun. Have fun, I know I am!
Tell you the truth...I like all the colours. I even like the pink one...though I'm not man enough to own it;-)

·
Registered
448 Posts
You should look into the prepay program with the Ontario Police ;)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should look into the prepay program with the Ontario Police ;)
LOL. Can I use VISA and get miles;-)

I'm pretty boring on public roads these days. Got it out of my system years ago. In fact, I love the Challenger because it's so effortlessly composed and comfortable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts