Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly a month of searching a 500 mile radius found nearly the perfect car only 90 miles away. Torred 27M 6M with electronic convenience, interior appearance, & sunroof. Love the drive, the leather, the heated seats, and the electronics. Interior appearance pkg wasn't a must but at the price negotiated I was happy to get it. Doubt the car cover will ever get much use.

Anyhow, feel like I more officially "belong" now. I'm so happy I decided on this car instead of the Camaro, and the 90 mile ride home only proved my decision correct.

Thanks for the help and suggestions here. Hopefully some day I can contribute constructively.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, this was a little embarrassing; I thought my first post on buying the car got lost in cyberspace- - this one may be deleted if desired.

·
Registered
585 Posts
congrats and welcome to CT. You'll be modding in no time!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
You'll be glad you got that interior package. I think that's what has the EVIC in it and that's nice. It dresses up the instrument panel alot.
Already said congrats in your other post.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels and welcome to the club! Your story reminds me of mine...I spent 2-3 weeks and searched in a 300 mile radius, only to find exactly what I wanted 70 miles away :)

Now it's time for you to post some pics!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,470 Posts
I can feel your enthusiasm all the way over the net... Congratulations. Never forget this day. It will always be a great memory. Get lots of pics...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much did you pay for that bad boy?
Well, it always gets a little fuzzy when you're trading, but I always negotiate a straight sale before mentioning a trade.

I got $7K off MSRP, and $2K more for my car than I got anywhere else.

Needless to say, I had to contain my excitement over the phone and act like it was close to other offers I had. It's a wonder I didn't get a ticket going TO the dealer, much less after I had the Challenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts