Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I don't know if this will be news or not but I did it for you!

I was talking to my cousin today and he told me something interesting; he claims he spotted "lime green" Challengers driving in a convoy into the Chrysler yard here in Windsor.

I asked him SEVERAL questions to confirm what he saw, everything pointed to his information being credible.

So, tonight, we loaded up the car and went on the hunt! In the minutes before midnight we went to the Chrysler holding yard with cameras in hand.

Lucky for us, the local security goons left the gate wide open to one of the holding yards... What would be the harm in driving in for a peak.

The following is what we captured! ENJOY! (forgive the blurry pics, I was driving and snapping pictures at the same time and security was streaming out of the building trying to cut off our escape! They didn't catch us though...)

UPDATE:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks for the 007 work. They look great in that color. Almost makes me wish I had waited, almost.

·
Registered
999 Posts
great work! and great colour! some guys are going to be very happy!

·
Vendor
348 Posts
heck yea baby! awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,070 Posts
Thanks for the recon pics lol! Yes, I'm always happy to see pics of these and hopefully mine will be joining that crowd for stripes maybe even as early as today!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Worth the wait. These look great, congrats to all the new owners.
Tout

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
You GWE owners are very lucky, can't wait to see these on the road.

·
Registered
406 Posts
i can't see the pics...and noticed over past few days i can't see allot of times people post pics...any ideas if i have a setting off?
want to see this color in real life!!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Great job Ironside! For those waiting on a GWE, these pictures help ease the anticipation knowing their cars are actually being built and on the way soon! Been there, aged a few years waiting!

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
i can't see the pics...and noticed over past few days i can't see allot of times people post pics...any ideas if i have a setting off?
want to see this color in real life!!
If you are using Internet Explorer follow these step to reset your browser to defaults...

Click Tools, internet options, advanced and select reset. Close your browser and re-open. Login to challengertalk.com and try to view pics.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
thanks for the pics!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts