Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on taking my Challenger to Texas in August. ( I brought my nephew up for summer vacation, got to take him back to Texas, kid lives in a broken home, crappy mother, took him to Disney World). Anyone know if there is a Bra yet or a universal one that may work. I am not putting it on on permanetly, just for the trip do to severe bugs and road debris. But I have been on road for 3weeks, (get home this Tuesday) and it is killing me that I have a new Challenger sitting in my garage back home. No way the next trip,is it going to sit there...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Went the route with the bra and you really have to wax the heck out of the area and be very careful if you run into rain on your trip. I wound up going to the 3-M product for our Prowler, really protects and can't hardly see it. Even the Arizona sun doesn't bother it. There is a company called I believe Invisible Mask that has it all pre-cut----I'm sure they will have for the new Challenger. I plan to put it on our R/T when we get it. If you for some reason you what to remove it you can take it off with a hair dryer. I like the the product so well that I bought a couple rolls of it and made templates for our 71 Challenger and put it on the rear quarters and rocker panels---no paint chips!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Don't know of a traditional one (Black vinyl) but i would look into the clear film ones by 3M, they custom cut & fit it to your car, all the high dollar boys around here use them on their Ferrari's.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
Don't do the old style clip on bra, you will ruin your car. Get someone to cover the front with clear 3M tape. It's almost invisible and protects really well. I've got a guy here in AZ to do mine.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw the 3m on a new dodge truck when the dealership tried to get me to put one on, but I don't like the look..Up close you can see it, far away you can't.. I will recondsider.. Thanx..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts