Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving through Bradenton today and saw lines and randomly assorted Hellcats, 2015 SRTs and other Challengers driving together. I had half a mind to turn around and join the pack but had other priorities. Didn't know if there was some club or event in town today? Or if there is a Manatee County Chally club?

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, We're from Nokomis - love to join in if you find a group.

Regards, Ted
I'll let you know if I find a group, or better yet, if we get enough people interested, I'll just make a regional one for the area. I know there's one for Tampa, but one for the Bradenton/Sarasota area would be nice as well. There's a local hooters that has monthly car shows we could all roll up to together!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think I saw you around Bradenton. The only beautiful yellow challenger in the city I think. I have a 2012 Redline Edition. I live in Sarasota and always out out cruising around.while I'm not part of any club, I usually try to wave or flash my lights at other challenger owners I see.
Like to meet up with people with the same passion for their car as I do. Hit me up some time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I see a lot too here in Venice - I know that the Dodge dealer in Sarasota had a Mopar Car Show last year. Not sure if they are planning another one (maybe I missed it?) Anyway - good to hear from some of the local enthusiasts!

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I saw you around Bradenton. The only beautiful yellow challenger in the city I think. I have a 2012 Redline Edition. I live in Sarasota and always out out cruising around.while I'm not part of any club, I usually try to wave or flash my lights at other challenger owners I see.
Like to meet up with people with the same passion for their car as I do. Hit me up some time.
Most likely me! Not sure of any other yellow challengers, which is always a pleasant thought. But yeah, us Manatee County guys/girls should meet up somewhere sometime soon. As for formal meets, there is a Cars and Coffee car show in Clearwater this Saturday, June 20th, and I'm sure other Challenger owners will want to meet up early and all ride in together. Starts at 7 am, which means I'll have to wake up at 5 to make it, but I think it'll be worth it, despite having to go into work on Anna Maria at 10:30. Everyone should try to make it as well though!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Well, I'm not sure the group you saw was the same one, but the Tampa Bay Mopar Club, went on a cruise-in to the Beach House Restaurant, Anna Maria Island on Saturday June 6th. I believe they went through Bradenton around 5:30--6pm.

I wasn't able to attend, so I don't know who or how many cars were there.

Here is the club's website: Tampa Bay Mopar Club

Scott

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I'm not sure the group you saw was the same one, but the Tampa Bay Mopar Club, went on a cruise-in to the Beach House Restaurant, Anna Maria Island on Saturday June 6th. I believe they went through Bradenton around 5:30--6pm.

I wasn't able to attend, so I don't know who or how many cars were there.

Here is the club's website: Tampa Bay Mopar Club

Scott
Maybe it was, but I'll have to check out their group. Thanks for the share!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hi! I think a Challenger Club in the Sarasota /Bradenton area would be great.Lets try and put a chapter together. This area needs a better way to get the word out about car events.I guess we the full time people living here can do this with out the snow bird population here.Through me some ideas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the forum, I would be interested in joining! Driving a blacked out 2013 srt8, sorry haven't added any pictures yet excepted one on a picture post.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Hi! I think a Challenger Club in the Sarasota /Bradenton area would be great.Lets try and put a chapter together. This area needs a better way to get the word out about car events.I guess we the full time people living here can do this with out the snow bird population here.Through me some ideas.
I'm in St. Pete.

I'm trying to keep track of the local meet ups. We have a thread on this site here:
Meet and Greets in the Tampa metro area

We will keep it updated on the latest meet ups to show off and talk about our cars.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Sarasota, near Siesta Key. I would be very interested in a local group. Maybe we should start one. We could do a Facebook group or something. I am a member of the Tampa Bay Mopar club, but would love to find some closer events.

I have a 2015 Scat Pack.

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sure there are enough people in the area to make a presentable group. There's a Bradenton/Sarasota mopar Facebook page, but there are a few challenger owners that go to the meets around town, who aren't part of this forum or that group.

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about next Thursday? Does anyone want to get together at a choice location and have a secluded car meet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sure there are enough people in the area to make a presentable group. There's a Bradenton/Sarasota mopar Facebook page, but there are a few challenger owners that go to the meets around town, who aren't part of this forum or that group.
Do you have a link to the page? I tried searching and couldn't find it.

Hey perfectlyfrank I am east of 75 at proctor and clark.lets have coffee some day
That sounds good.

How about next Thursday? Does anyone want to get together at a choice location and have a secluded car meet?
I am out of town for work next week. Otherwise I would.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I think we need our own group.There has to be enough Challenger owners to throw a club of some sort together.We have three rite now.There is three Dodge dealers in this area that could help if asked nice .Hoping of course

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
What is the best custom wheel shop around Sarasota to put some bling in my Scat Pack. See a couple in Tampa has to be one here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts