Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Next Meet up over in the meet and greet thread:

We will join the Coffee and Cars at the Dupont Registry this Saturday the 18th.

Here's the address to the event:
3051 Tech Dr N, St Petersburg, FL 33716

We will meet up at Cracker Barrel off Ulmerton Rd. Since the parking lot was full by 6:45 am last month I plan to meet at 6am and leave Cracker Barrel to park at Dupont at 6:15am. See ya there!

From their Facebook page:

Only a week until the next Cars and Coffee event at our headquarters in St. Petersburg!
Join us next Saturday, July 18th, from 7 am to 9 am at 3051 Tech Drive, for some coffee, donuts and horsepower.
Free and open to the public, but if you plan on showing your car, be sure to arrive prior to 6:30 am for a spot in the lots.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm local too, north Manatee County. I've been around this forum for a few years now.

·
Registered
2012 SRT8 Yellow Jacket
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Hey anyone close to Englewood ,, get back to us
@. [email protected] aol.com having trouble working this site
Anyway we have some long stretches of roads where we can open it up!!
We are new owner s RT + with super sport track sublime

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was driving through Bradenton today and saw lines and randomly assorted Hellcats, 2015 SRTs and other Challengers driving together. I had half a mind to turn around and join the pack but had other priorities. Didn't know if there was some club or event in town today? Or if there is a Manatee County Chally club?
There is! 😃

Hey guys I know I'm 5 years late to this forum but here is a link to our Facebook page! Give us a follow and we will keep you to date on any future shows we will have in the area! Hope to hear from you soon!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts