Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2010 R/T auto my brakes squeak really bad and have already been replaced twice within 6k miles and the dealership won't replace them because they say they are fine. Anyone know of some good brake pads that last and won't squeak?

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same problem i had, i had squeaks after about 3k, took it in 3 times and it was an excuse every time. Dust, break in period, etc. I took it in after my first year to another dealership and they replaced the rotors and pads. He told me i had 50 miles before warranty was up. gotta love dodge service. This is my first american car and I knew I was going to face these type of things. My last car (G35 Coupe) I never had an issue, they kissed ass and fixed what ever I complained about.

(I know I didn't answer question, just wanted to share experience, if you ***** enough they should swap out)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just had this same problem, brakes squeel coming up to every stop light,
with 6,000 miles (2010 RT classic) I went to the dealer and told them I could not tell if it was from the front or rear so they took it for a ride and they decided the noise was from the rear, after resurfacing the rotors and new pads the noise was still there, then they did the same to the front brakes which did stop the noise, all this work was done under factory warranty and did not cost me 1cent !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.