Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. New ro the forum as of about 10 min ago glad to be here. I have a 2014 Challenger R/T Classic and I need to replace my brake assembly all around due to all the salt used on the roads in New England. I was looking into the Brembo system but can't find any to fit my car. Will the SRT8 rotors fit on mine? I'm pretty sure they will but don't want to spend the money until I know for sure. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Maryland! You’ve come to the right place. You’ll get some great answers here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
Brake assembly, as in just pads, just rotors or both, or do you need calipers, etc.?

TBH if your looking at just pads and rotors go to NAPA or Autozone and get replacements. If you want to upgrade, they can sell you slotted rotors and upgraded pads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pads, rotors, and calipers. Rotors will be a little later. I did go to Autozone and they helped me out. Thanks for the help.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,926 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,964 Posts
Hello all. New ro the forum as of about 10 min ago glad to be here. I have a 2014 Challenger R/T Classic and I need to replace my brake assembly all around due to all the salt used on the roads in New England. I was looking into the Brembo system but can't find any to fit my car. Will the SRT8 rotors fit on mine? I'm pretty sure they will but don't want to spend the money until I know for sure. Thanks for the help!

It would be best to avoid the SRT calipers. Your OEM wheels will not have the proper offset to clear them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts