Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good night everyone, happy Friday and happy holidays!

I was browsing around in other posts but I don't want to do anything crazy, so is there an easy(not sure if easy is the right word) not super expensive way to give a little boost on the brakes?

Has anyone done it? If so, how much it cost? Any regrets?

I already have 20x9 inch wheels.

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was very happy after I put the slotted and dimpled front rotors and the included pads from Brake Performance on my '10 R/T. I mainly did it to cure the never ending warping rotors, but the improved braking was a bonus. No more warping in the last 18 months I had it.

Now I have the Brembo Dynamics Package brakes on my new car, and if anything, I would like the brakes to be a little less grabby than they are now. But stopping in a hurry is great.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
What year is your car, and how much do you want to spend?
The Power Stop parts are excellent - had them on my 2010 and also on my C6 Corvette. But you can do more with bigger calipers and rotors if that's in your budget.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Cool, Let me know how it goes!

Ended up ordering from Summit Racing. They have $20 off $200 and PowerStop has a $30 rebate until May 31. Total with tax will end up at $330. I installed them this past weekend. They feel better than stock. I'm happy so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
72/340
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing