Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Any news on when production will resume?
My understanding is that it resumed 2/1 and is in full production again. I think FCA even put out a press release to that effect.

Reactions: mjb4450

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I read some bogus info last week that said they extended it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Reactions: Carbide

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
98 Posts
It's up and running. My SXT is scheduled to build today!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,550 Posts
Reactions: Jack44 and Loopy

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Reactions: jmac65

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,550 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
98 Posts
On top of all this fun, we are moving to a new to us house this weekend! I'm really excited as it comes with a 18 x 36 heated shop for me to play in and keep my car safe.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
On top of all this fun, we are moving to a new to us house this weekend! I'm really excited as it comes with a 18 x 36 heated shop for me to play in and keep my car safe.
I am envious. As recently retired, my wife and I will be moving to the country as soon as possible. It will either have a similar shop or I will build one for my collection of toys.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Looks like Brampton is shutting again for most of April, no chips :cry:
You heard something new? Brampton supposed to reopen on the 19th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
You heard something new? Brampton supposed to reopen on the 19th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I heard the same thing. However, my challenger made it out in the nick of time before the shut down (3/27). But it won’t be shipped till 4/13. Can’t help but wonder if they’re waiting for more cars, to send all them the same way? If so, does that mean the plant has opened? Questions I’m pondering as I (impatiently) wait for my challenger :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I heard the same thing. However, my challenger made it out in the nick of time before the shut down (3/27). But it won’t be shipped till 4/13. Can’t help but wonder if they’re waiting for more cars, to send all them the same way? If so, does that mean the plant has opened? Questions I’m pondering as I (impatiently) wait for my challenger :)
Yes, they don't send cars until they have a full shipment. Held mine up for a couple of weeks too.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No, reopened from January shut down in early February.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts