Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
:guiness:Does anyone know if Brampton is shipping 2011 Challengers yet and if they are where are they going?
Thanks
Live about an hour from Brampton and if they were shipping any quantities I would have seen the trucks on HWY.401 west but so far I have not come across any carriers loaded with Challengers in my travels.They usually go to Windsor,Ontario,(about 3 hours west of Brampton),for striping before they are shipped to dealers.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I hear they are shutting down soon also for holidays 12/20/2010 but have not seen anyone verify it yet. I also read somewhere on here where someone said they saw some IE392's ready fro stripping but not shipped yet to get them along with 3 Redline SRT 8's.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Live about an hour from Brampton and if they were shipping any quantities I would have seen the trucks on HWY.401 west but so far I have not come across any carriers loaded with Challengers in my travels.They usually go to Windsor,Ontario,(about 3 hours west of Brampton),for striping before they are shipped to dealers.
Are you sure you weren't sleeping at the wheel???

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Are you sure you weren't sleeping at the wheel???
If you were sleeping at the wheel on the roads around here during last week you would have found yourself in a showbank up to your door handles.We had seven feet of snow fall in a nine day period so I doubt if any cars were being shipped down the 401,... and if they were you would have missed them as the visibility was about a 30 foot distance.There were more cars and trucks in the ditches or medians than there were on the road at times.

Had not heard of any carriers with a load of Challengers going off the road last week,...so I'm guessing they did the right thing and grounded the fleet during the storm.

I'll be down that stretch of HWY.401 to Windsor next week to visit family for the holidays and will keep my eyes open for Challengers in transport,...may even try to go to the storage grounds and get some pics.

·
Registered
248 Posts
^ Definitely drive by the Ground Effects upfit facility on Walker Road. I spotted a couple white 392s in the back last week. I haven't seen any haulers come in to town lately either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts